- Mitch Talbot, foot-shooter
- Mitch Talbot needs a cutter
- Andy Marte's return and subsequent (hopefully) departure
- Adieu, Tofu Lou
- Russ Branyan's mighty Circus Peanut Swing Redux
- Jensen Lewis' surprising durability
- The Rally
Friday, June 11, 2010
The Indians win a wild game to split the series with Boston, and today's game recap features:
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Justin Masterson thoroughly throttles the BoSox, and today's game recap features:
- Three things about Masterson's outing that may carry over
- The Paper Cut Offense
- Boof Bonser's infinite ERA
- Joe Nelson takes his place on the list of Nelsons
- Russ Branyan's mighty Circus Peanut Swing
- Sympathy for Tofu Lou
- Heads-up Jhonny Peralta (really!)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The Indians drop another game due to Tim Wakefield's dominance, and today's game recap features:
- David Huff's five good innings
- David Huff's one atrocious inning
- Confirmation Bias
- As positive as "worthless" can be
- Shin-Soo Choo's continuing lawsuit
- Chris Perez with a mower
- Russ Branyan didn't strike out!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
The Indians give Victor Martinez a warm welcome by losing to his team, and today's game recap features:
- Fausto Carmona's blindfolded knife-throwing act
- Raffy Perez: lump
- Hector Ambriz: lump
- Frank Herrmann: Not a lump!
- Your All-Star representative .... Austin Kearns?!
- The surprising outfield comparison
- Gratuitous bleeped-out swearing
Monday, June 7, 2010
The Indians take 2 of 3 from their favorite team, and today's game recaps feature:
- Justin Masterson wins!
- Justin Masterson is infuriating anyway!
- Plenty of blame to go around
- Mitch Talbot should face Chicago more often
- Luis Valbuena's surgence
- The outfield chips in
- Tofu Lou smash!
- Why you should trade for Kerry Wood!