- Mitch Talbot!
- Raffy Perez!
- Frank Herrmann!
- Tony Sipp!
- Joe Smiff!
- Jess Todd!
- A special guest contestant!
- A shoe, bromine, and a ham sandwich
Friday, July 30, 2010
The Tribe pitching staff appears on "Top Chef," and the game recap features:
The Tribe drops another to the Yanks, and the game recap features:
- Really, really, really, really ...
- ... really, really, really, really bad Fausto
- Farewell to Jhonny Peralta
- Hector Ambriz' enticing K stuff
- Hector Ambriz' horrifying performance vs RHB
- Jess Todd peeks around the corner, may turn it
- 0-for-10 with RISP? 0-for-10 with RISP.
- Crowe taking advantage of an opportunity
Josh Tomlin repeats Jeanmar Gomez' debut feat, and the game recap features:
- Josh Tomlin, sooper awesome!
- Josh Tomlin, pretty ... um ... lucky
- One last cheap shot at David Huff
- Who am I kidding, it won't be the last
- Confidence from unexpected sources
- The Bob Wickman Commemorative Save
- Matt LaPorta's emergence
- Tales from the Wazoo Zone
- Our best-hitting infielder
The Indians blow a game late against the Yankees, and the game recap features:
- Jake Westbrook's tremendous 7-inning start
- The unfortunate fact that Westbrook's start wasn't only 7 innings
- Curtis Granderson's platoon split
- More ducks, same pond
- Vintage 2006 baserunning
- Carlos Santana's platoon split
- Trevor Crowe's excellent throw!
- Trevor Crowe's taking advantage of a bad call
The Rays finally beat the Indians in Cleveland, and the game recaps feature:
- Squander Ball and an examination of approach
- A hit with a runner in scoring position!
- Twenty outs with a runner in scoring position!
- Dominant Fausto, Sub-dominant Talbot, Non-dominant Masterson
- Tony Sipp's zero-pitch outing
- Travis Hafner's adjustment and poor timing
- Shin-Soo Choo and Jhonny Peralta meeting expectations
The Tribe lost to Frank Liriano again, and the game recap features:
- Jake Westbrook's five good innings
- Jake Westbrook's one awful inning
- Ducks on the pond
- Ducks erased via double plays
- Hector Ambriz, still on the roster
- Jess Todd, still not ready
- Jason Nix' terrible approach
- Chris Gimenez!